MAIN
NEW THREADS
AD SPOT

Backlink Checkers
Protect-X Forum >> General adult webmaster talks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
247sexysingles

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2010 13:05    Post subject: Backlink Checkers Reply with quote

Hello All

Im hoping you can all help me on this one. I use various web directory lists for most of my link building to name a few of the best I would say vmoptions and directorycritic. But what im after is a good backlink checker.

Basically what ive been doing is checking my competition and where im not listed and they are, I make sure I am. To do this ive been using alexa but it only tells me the first 60 0r 70 links.

So Guys ave you got any advice for me.

Cheers in advance.

jack

PostPosted: 19 Jul 2010 13:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.hardlinkexchange.net go to this site , it's free. register there after add your site to LINK CHECKER , and after create campaign for one or more links you want to trade and check. this check links automaticly every day and inform you if somebody remove link to you. I use this site for hard link exchange , but i think you can try it too, because your registration in directories looks same like link exchange too.
247sexysingles

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2010 18:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantastic thankyou
adultsitecms

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2011 01:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go to that site too.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ImLive Cam Adult sponsor