MAIN
NEW THREADS
AD SPOT

Can I change the Thumbblog thumbs...
Protect-X Forum >> TGP, MGP, CJ, Blog, Link and Top Lists
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dan

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006 12:26    Post subject: Can I change the Thumbblog thumbs... Reply with quote

...or do I have to delete the posts and download them again?

I figure it's not that difficult for me to remain softcore with the thumbs on my site(s) given the niche of feet. So I'm going to use only softcore thumbs for now on, but was wondering if I could keep the previous posts that are more explicit and just change the thumbs.

I'm assuming that 2 women kissing each other and people kissing or licking feet is not considered hardcore.
OffMan

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006 12:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're talking about zippedblogs plugin, there is no way to change out a thumb using that once it has been posted.

You can go edit the post in the normal way and use a different thumb. Easiest way might be to use zippedblogs and browse to find a thumb you like then right click and save as to the photos folder in wp-content on your local PC. Then go edit your post using wordpress and upload the photo into it using photopress.

If this is to fiddlly, then you can copy the text from the old post and create a new one using zipped blogs, paste the old text into the nes post, then go back and delete the old post.
Dan

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006 12:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

There aren't that many so I guess I'll delete the ones that show explicit stuff and reload those series.

Do you think that 2 women kissing each other and people kissing or licking feet is considered hardcore, or is too explicit with regards to 2257?

The way I understand it is that penetration, masturbation, genital touching/holding and male sexual arousal are to be avoided.
I'm just not sure how particular "big brother" is about censorship.
OffMan

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006 12:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, no it's not "hardcore" to me, but then again it's not my call, it's up to you.

I think there's a long line of people in front of you before they haul you up in court for a picture of someone kissin
Dan

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO - That's true...

I just don't want this empire of mine to explode in an uncontrollable growth and then I start to worry about the pics once I'm famous
OffMan

PostPosted: 06 Oct 2006 12:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

With all new laws the government will go for easily winnable cases.

They fear loosing a case above all else, as it sets precident.

( As usual this is not legal advice ).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.  This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Page 1 of 1

ADVERTISEMENT

ImLive Cam Adult sponsor